Friday, April 25, 2008

Second

Country Day
This post contains country music only and maybe some hip hop

New: Allison Krauss and Robert Plant (Lead Singer of Led Zeppelin)

Old-ish: Ryan Adams


New: Allison Krauss and Robert Plant "Killing the Blues"








This song is one of my favorites on the Album. It's rather slow and laid back but it gives you and eerie feeling at the same time. Check it out and let me know what you think.


Old-ish: Ryan Adams: "Two"







So I know Ryan Adams isn't exactly country he does sound and have a large country influence with the songs on his last album. "Two" is the second song off his most recent album "Easy Tiger." This is easily one of my favorite songs that he has ever done. Check this soung out and let me know what you think.


3: This is a random other song since the first 2 were sort of depressing...
It's also off the album of the week!! Click Image for more info and to purchase!!






Artist: K-os
Album: Atlantis: Hymns for Disco.
Track: Valhalla
With this Album K-os has done some amazing things with pushing hip-hop foreward and creating somethign new and different. Valhalla is probably one of the prettiest Hip Hop songs I've ever heard.. also one of the most creative... let me know what you think.

No comments: